Crossroads has been performing their eclectic brand of Rock and Roll throughout the Intermountain West for over 30 years.
Crossroads plays a combination of Classic Rock, Latin Rock, Blues & an occasional tune with a country twang. Most of all Crossroads enjoys playing anything with a great melody, nice beat & a chance to feature solo performances from each of the talented musicians in the band.
The musicians featured in Crossroads are:
- Ed McGarr: lead guitar & vocals
- Tom Butler: guitars & vocals
- Skip Clavell: keyboards & vocals
- Curtis Creek: drums
- Paul Blomquist: bass guitar
- Jerry Garduno: guitars, vocals, & percussion.
- Mike Romero: saxophone, guitar & vocals
Crossroads performs regularly at local city & town holiday events & County and Utah State Fairs as well as weddings, private parties, community and corporate events.
For pricing & to book the band, please call Paul at (801) 505-8993.